Patient Service Representative
At Richmond Dermatology, we exhibit a deep commitment in providing exceptional care to our patients. We invest in our talent (the employees) to ensure this commitment is on display every day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing and thriving Dermatology practice. We are hiring Patient Service Representatives to manage patient flow, demonstrate superior customer service, be a collaborative team player and tackle all tasks with utmost professionalism and enthusiasm.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the office.
- Obtaining proper forms for patient registration.
- Full Check-in/Check-out responsibilities
- Scheduling appointments.
- Collecting payment for services / products rendered.
- Scanning appropriate cards and paperwork.
- Verifying insurance.
- Entering demographics and insurance information.
- Other general office duties as required.
- Adhere to all Richmond Dermatology’s policies and procedures.
- Consistently demonstrate a commitment to effective customer service, the practice’s mission and values and conduct her/himself in a professional manner.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Excellent Customer service acumen.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn as we will teach you.
- You want to work hard, make patients feel welcome and enjoy coming to work every day.
***COVID VACCINATION REQUIRED.